Temporary Patients

If you are a temporary resident living within our practice area, we can register you for short term care, for a maximum of three months. You must be registered elsewhere with a GP in the UK.

To use this service, you will need to complete a GMS3/99 (see link below) instead of a GMS1

You must also provide ID as detailed below

Acceptable forms of Identification

  • Photo ID  –This should be either a driving licence or passport. If you don’t have any photo ID then you will need to bring the full unabridged version of your birth certificate
  • Two forms of proof of address – dated within the last 3 months.

For more information please Call us on 01722 333214